You know what's really hard? Sitting down to work ON my business instead of on my client work.
Marketing plans, blog posts, admin, emails...it all sort of just goes by the wayside when I sit down to work each day.
So let's dedicate some time to clearing that stuff up, shall we? Preferably in the company of other women who miiiight have a little knowledge about some of the stuff that we need to clear up.
Let's do a little Co-working, shall we?
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
TACO DEL SOL
A four-hour time frame spent in the company of other awesome business owners, to whom you can ask questions, ask for feedback, or just have a reason get out of your house (and put on a pair of real pants).
- Because working alone in your house has gotten the better of you and you wonder what it would be like to have a big group of other entrepreneur friends to work alongside.
- Because you can't. finish. your. dang. blog. post. Or your marketing plan. Or...well, anything because it's hard to motivate while you're all alone watching Gilmore Girls.
- Because you want to feel more in community with other women, and a couple of hours chatting and working is probably a reaaaalllly good idea.
Because you can have unlimited goals and dreams, but not unlimited priorities.
So let's knock some of those priorities off the list. In community. What do you say?
- We'll do this once a month, on the last Wednesday of each month.
- Please be nice and buy coffee from our hosts. They're the best and I love that they're so great to host us each month.